
I finally made it. The flight was late, but wonderful. I landed in Dublin at about 9:30am. I found a lucky europenny at the airport wherein I proceded to wander around for a couple of hours trying to form a plan. I found a room, bought a bus ticket and some euros, then took the bus downtown; the lady next to me was getting off at the same place as I was, thank God. I wandered around town with my freaking heavy-assed suitcase for a couple of hours until I found my hotel. Then I bought Guiness, fish and chips, another Guiness, and wandered around some more. I ended up at the docks where I had another Guiness and watched a little of the football match. Crazy Irish and their boring sports. I got lost going back to the hotel, but I found it in the end. It was about 9:30pm by then, but still light out! Today I shop for all the things I forgot to pack.
1 comment:
You made it! So happy everything went well with the flight etc. You had a nice warm day today in Dublin...high of 58/low of 41 ("feels like 30")! Looks like rain for the next 2-3 days. You forgot your umbrella BTW (but you've probably already realized that). Tell us about your hotel and the pubs... xoxo
Post a Comment