The Dullard @ 1:30 a.m. Day of Departure! Did the he get any sleep at all? Nooooooooo. I promised that I would figure out how to get this on here and I did. Of course, it being your blog, you will be able to eradicate this post quicker than I was able to put it up, but so it goes. (I'm not too upset though, I've got the negs!)...
At the North Martinez Bart Station. All packed and bundled up, ready for Dublin's 58 degree days. (It's about 80 degrees in Martinez right now!)...
At the international terminal of San Francisco Airport. We're late (big suprise) but so is the plane (nice suprise)!
One last good photo-op outside the security checkpoint. Beyond is Gate A-11, a long flight and adventures great and small. Due to increased security measures I can't go any further than here. This then is where we sang "so long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye!" ....except we didn't really sing.
Bon Voyage Charles! We look forward to hearing from you in Dublin...
"Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind." -Seneca
"Have fun storming the castle!"
-Billy Crystal as Miracle Max in The Princess Bride
1 comment:
And I thought I had good Parking Karma! You've got Parking, Bart, Airport and Highway Patrol Karma in spades! I've never seen anyone even close to your level of enlightenment! You've got it all, and the bag of chips!
I bow to you...
The Travel Karma King!
Post a Comment