Thursday, June 12, 2008

How many candles on your cake?

Herzlichen
Glückwunsch
Zum
Geburztag!


* * * * * * * * *

Wish we could be there to celebrate with you! Do something fun and special to mark the day (besides an extra beer). We love you and wish you the happiest German Birthday ever!

3 comments:

SharkBait said...

A frohliche geburtztag to you cuz! Thinking of you often and hope you are having a great time. Are you getting your hausaufgabe turning in in a timely fashion? Mom wishes you a great birthday also. Your El Camino says "hi" too. Love, Robinski
I'd send a picture or something, but I don't know how! HB

10clady said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, mein kleiner Zigeuner-boy! (A little mixture of languages here!) Hope you treated yourself to something besides nuts and beer for your special day!
Love you!

Dullard said...

How many candles? Ten more than I wanted. Vielendank alles, das ist sehr nett von euch! And yes, I treated myself to a hangover too.